Intensity Zone is Elftennis' Newest Addition. Intensity Zone is geared for players who have considerable playing experience and are ready for match play. To join Intensity Zone Classes- players must have approval from ElfTennis. Here are some Intensity Zone classes currently offered.
Junior Team Tennis
- For middle school and elementary school kids
- Includes free USTA membership and t shirt.
- Video Analysis
- Doesn't include tournament entry fees.
- Practices are Thursdays from 430-630 at 104 and Riverside and Saturday from 230-430 at John Jay Park
Chris Haggard Traveling Tennis Act
Chris Haggard is a guest instructor and a tennis guru. He has been ranked as high as #20 in the world in doubles and has wins over Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic. This summer Chris will be doing guest clinics at various clubs throughout the tri-state area. Stay tuned for more information on his summer and fall schedule.
Big Forehand Tennis Tour
For junior varsity, varsity and tournament ranked players. Tour Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris as more as well as playing tournaments on the red clay. This a fabulous way to learn about other cultures, see sites you dreamed about and improve your tennis game. What would be better. Price is $8500. For more information about the tour email us.
- Compliments Junior Team Tennis
- Includes 4 hours of drill sessions and private lessons which focus on developing advanced shots and advancing your game to the next level
- Select instructors who are specially trained in developing ranked players.
- Classes occur on full sized, indoor and outdoor courts at elite clubs.
- Schedule to be announced soon.
- Enrollment requires approval from ElfTennis.
- Price $250 per week.
Big Forehand College Showcase Day
The Big Forehand College Showcase Day is a chance for potential college players to showcase their talents to college coaches, learn first hand about college tennis from current and former players, learn about issues related to international students, learn about the college selection process, learn about test taking and relaxing as well as nutrition. Stay tuned for more information. Email us for details.